Lunes, Enero 20, 2014

Reflection

I have many things that I learned during our third grading period in our subject Information Communication Technology or also known as I.C.T. We learned the continuation of the html files using the notepad. We also learned again the Windows Movie Maker, because this lesson is our past lessons when we are o9n the third year.

I have many things learned but there are also problems that I encountered. One of this is the time. Time, because we are all so busy. We are all so busy in practicing 9those competition we attended. We are also busy in practicing our Pinning of Ranks and the preparation of our Christmas Program. Some of our classmate our also buy in RSPC. So sometimes many of us are not attending their classes because they  are excused. So few of us are only attending our class.

But I passed all this problems. Why???  Because I learned how to managed my time.  Those free times that I have , I use it . I did not waste it.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento