Lunes, Pebrero 24, 2014

my dream, my future (fourth grading )

My dream, My future



                     All of us have a dream. Dream that made to be our inspiration to pass all struggles and challenges that we may encounter in our life. Dream that served as our strength to face all problems in our life. Dream that one of the reason why we’re still living this world.




To be a doctor is my dream, being a doctor in my future makes me happy. I want to be a doctor because I want to cure illnesses of a person and I want to save a life. Cause if I save a life makes me happy and proud. Proud because I can save a life using my profession. I can also make the person I save happy, because she/he will live longer. To continue his/her dream.    



Dream is part of our life. We should have a dream in our life so that we will not be misled. So that we have strength to face all struggles in our life. Dream that will make us happy on our future.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento