Lunes, Pebrero 24, 2014

reflection(fourth grading)

Reflection
       

            I have many things learned during our fourth grading period in our subject Information Technology Communication of also known as ICT. We learned about the Adobe Photo Shop. What is the use of photo shop? What is the use of it? What is the importance of it? We also learned the basics of it, like, How to change the color of a hair, the black and white, change the color of the background, the clone stamp and other. We also learned the Windows Movie Maker. How to create a movie using the Windows Movie Maker. We also created our own movie considered as our project.
       

          I have many things learned, but there are also challenges and problems that I encountered during our fourth grading period. Time is one of the problems that I encountered. Why? Because we are all busy for the signing of extracurricular. We are also busy in practicing of the Pinning of Ranks in our CAT. We are also busy in rushing our project and lessons to be discussed because Maxwell, Marconi, Martinelli, and us Rizal will have our early examination for our fourth grading period.


        But all of the problems that I encountered in our fourth grading period, I passed. Why? Because I learned how to manage my time. I learned how to be strong in facing all problems in my life. Because I know that being a student have a many problems in studies. It depends on you haw you woill pass all of this problems.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento